Mid - Senior .NET Developer
631 South Orlando Avenue, Suite 301 Winter Park, FL 32789
The Senior .NET Developer position is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining the back-end systems. These systems are integral to every part of running the business, including consistent communications with our devices, communication with assorted API’ s, delivering a robust and expandable portal to an array of different users/roles, storing and manipulating information, and much more. This developer will be working closely with other .NET developers, Android developers, Architects, QA Engineers and Infrastructure Engineers to be sure all aspects of the applications are sound, and continue to bring new and innovative content and features to customers. This individual must possess good communication skills, and display a strong passion for producing quality software.
- Translates designs, wireframes, and user stories into high quality code.
- Designs, builds, and maintains high performance, reusable, and reliable code that adheres to enforced coding standards.
- Proposes solutions and/or implementation strategies.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance members to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Works closely with other developers (Android/Web) to accomplish common goals.
- Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Identifies root cause of bugs/issues and resolves them quickly.
- Stays up-to-date with upcoming changes to current technologies and industry trends.
- Participates in a variety of planning and development activities.
- Provides on-call development support (as needed).
- Actively works to increase technical skill level.
- Reviews code and upholds strict coding standards
- Mentors other technology staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field OR in lieu of degree, 7+ years of .NET development experience.
- Experience with/ deep understanding of the following architectural patterns and concepts:
- Unidirectional Data Flow
- Command and Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Domain Driven Design
- Repository Pattern
- Lambda Architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with/ deep understanding of the following technologies (** Must have, * Preferred):
- .NET **
- .NET Core *
- C# **
- Angular **
- Node.js *
- Dependency Injection (via Unity, Simple Injector etc) **
- Entity Framework
- Web API **
- SignalR Framework *
- Big Data
- SQL as well as NoSQL DB such as Mongo, Cassandra, DocDB etc **
- Microsoft Azure and associated tools/plugins *
- Service Bus, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, DataLakes, etc *
- Visual Studio
- Passion for speed and optimization within the development process
- Interested in analytics processing and familiar with industry software
- Experienced with agile development using Scrum/Kanban
- Experience with Git (Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience with Jira or similar