MuleSoft Developer / Admin
800 Baterry Avenue Atlanta, GA 30339
MuleSoft Developer / Administrator
- A minimum of 3 years of professional hands-on experience with MuleSoft development, including areas such as ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub, and/or API Management
- Familiarity with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of coding experience in languages such as Java, C#, etc.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science; equivalent years of work experience; or an advanced degree (i.e. - Masters or Doctorate)
- Familiarity with Oracle/Microsoft SQL Servers & relational Databases
- Prior experience working in areas of integration technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- Experience with defining and creating methodologies, service offerings
- Experience in defining the following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
- Proficiency with Service oriented architecture SOAP
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Certified MuleSoft Associate Developer or MuleSoft Developer