NAPA - Member Service Center Representative
1705 First Street Napa, CA 94559
Performs routine and specialized telephone requests and back office work associated with the Member Service Center in processing Member transactions.
· Answer the telephone within established performance and service guidelines.
· Complete phone transactions accurately and efficiently.
· Disseminate and provide education of lending, CUSO and membership information to
· Ensure problem ownership in an effort to protect the Member experience by researching Member problems, complaints and questions. Responding with thorough, and accurate information through oral and/ or written communication, or by directing them to the appropriate department or person for assistance
· Provide basic level technical support of our online and Mobile banking platforms
· Deliver excellent Member service by implementing their policy and departmental procedures, and following service philosophy and standards.
Sales & Efficiency 40%
· Attain individual and departmental goals and objectives as established in the MSC performance standards.
· Cross-sells products and services.
· Demonstrate efficiency by maintaining professional control of member conversation, and follow accurate procedures.
· Post and balance daily work and maintain proper documentation.
· Utilize online manuals and knowledge repository as a resource
· Complete departmental and back-office tasks as assigned including typing routine letters and/or documents.
· Compile data and complete work related to departmental reports.
· Maintain files, post records, make and check routine calculations
· Perform all functions in a security conscientious manner.
Non-Essential Functions 10%
· Attend department meetings and contribute information as is appropriate.
* Grade change as of 3/1/15
· Perform other related duties as may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of modern office methods, practices and procedures.
· Skilled in operations of personal computer with Internet and Intranet access in a Windows environment.
· Demonstrated Member service skills.
· Ability to cross-sell products and services to meet Member needs.
· Ability to make mathematical computations.
· Ability to type 40 words per minute.
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of people.
· Ability to work a rotating schedule which will include working on rotating Saturdays.
· Ability to talk on the phone
· Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn.
· Ability to lift up to 15 pounds.
· Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.
· Work environment is indoors; majority of the time is spent sitting at a desk.
A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma or closely related field and two years call center, retail or clerical experience in a customer service environment.