9301 NW 33rd St. Doral, FL 33172 US
- Installs, maintains, and evaluates network systems and communications.
- Troubleshoots the complex network issues involving various factors.
- Conducts network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies.
- Provides full lifecycle network infrastructure and administration support for the installation, tuning, testing, monitoring, upgrading, patching, break/fix, and management, maintenance, and administration of the network infrastructure environment, supporting the LAN/WAN across the enterprise.
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- May monitor and test Web site performance to ensure Web sites operate correctly and without interruption.
- May assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
- May supervise computer user support specialists and computer network support specialists.
- May administer network security measures.
- Supports all transmission/transport mediums (VPNs, dedicated circuits, broadband, etc.) and works with public carriers and other circuit providers to deliver network services.
- Follows designated standards and adheres to processes and policies.
- Provides configuration management support in accordance with compliance and policies and procedures, using configuration management systems to record, track, monitor, and update component configurations and configuration items and changes and account for assets.
- Shift work may be required
- Network Administrators will require minimum DoD 8570 IAT Level 2
- The network administrators will also require a networking certification as their computing environment certification (like CCNA)
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog