Network Analyst III- Remote
- Addison, TX 75001
Network Analyst III - 100% Remote
This opportunity is to join our Network Production Service Delivery Team focused on configuring and supporting the load balancer, routing and switching environment. Extensive Load Balancer experience required.
Responsible for deploying network technologies as well as the installation, configuration, maintenance and integration testing performance network equipment from Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Citrix.
• Installs, maintains and upgrades internal network hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products.
• Monitors usage and performance and general health of the network.
• Troubleshoots network issues.
• Assists with development of configuration and tools templates for standardization of the network.
• Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
5+ years of network engineer experience
Extensive Load Balancer experience
• Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Citrix
• Knowledge of TCP/IP
• Knowledge of network monitoring and tools
• Knowledge of technical writing principles and practices
• Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
• Skill in network software installation and maintenance
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
- 100% remote position (resources can sit anywhere in the US)
Shift - Must be available to work East Coast hours (8: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM EST) regardless of physical work location. Potential for minimal off-hour work depending on the needs of the business.
Bachelor’ s degree in technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.