Network Engineer III
1 Courthouse Square Kissimmee, FL 34741 US
- Required Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a closely related field.
- CCNP certification
- CCSA certification or equivalent firewall administration certification
- Required Experience:
- Five (5) or more years of experience providing leadership or mentoring teams, including hands on experience, which are responsible for systems and/or network design, administration and support.
- Ten (10) or more years of progressively knowledgeable, responsible and skilled experience in
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots LAN and WAN networks and associated assemblies.
- Assists in the implementation of network architectures, including LAN/WANs, LAN inter-networking and connections with the WAN environment.
- Decommission legacy hardware and software.
- Migrate and/or upgrade hardware and software.
- Analyze application requirements, developers’ needs, and technical constraints, then provide tailored solutions.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog