1 Courthouse Square Kissimmee, FL 34741
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots LAN and WAN networks and associated assemblies.
- Assists in the implementation of network architectures, including LAN/WANs, LAN inter-networking and connections with the WAN environment.
- Decommission legacy hardware and software.
- Migrate and/or upgrade hardware and software.
- Analyze application requirements, developers’ needs, and technical constraints, then provide tailored solutions.
- Required Education:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology or a closely related field.
- CCNP certification
- CCSA certification or equivalent firewall administration certification
- Required Experience:
- Five (5) or more years of experience providing leadership or mentoring teams, including hands on experience, which are responsible for systems and/or network design, administration and support.
Ten (10) or more years of progressively knowledgeable, responsible and skilled experience in