16520 S Tamiami Trail Ft Myers, FL 33908
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work within a predominately Cisco environment- switches, routers, Wireless AP’ s and firewalls
- Designing, building, deploying, and administering complex security tools.
- Monitor and maintain LAN/WAN while evolving the environment with newer technologies
- Track firmware levels and upgrade any security or bug related versions
- Configure and install network hardware. Program/Install switches, routers and firewalls.
- Hands on installation and replacement of voice/network equipment as needed
- Perform and verify storage/backups of system configuration files
- Perform scheduled maintenance including software updates and off hours testing
- Issue outage reports, trouble tickets, and dispatch maintenance personnel as required
- Act as liaison between vendors, and internal or external organizations to ensure timely transition of fix and maintenance activities
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 5+ years of experience
- CCNA or CCNP
- Proficient in Cisco products including Meraki and UCCX