Network Monitoring - Tier 1 (Active TS/SCI)
firstname.lastname@example.org Hampton, VA
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Tier 1 Network Monitor to conduct fault management to detect, isolate, and correct abnormal network and information processing system component behavior on a 24-hours-a-day, seven (7) days-a-week.
What you will work on:
Providing seamless help desk support is essential for all problems reported to the Operations Center to ensure trouble tickets are escalated to the next skill tier incidence response level for further technical analysis, troubleshooting, and closeout with the originator.
- Security Clearance Required: Active TS with SCI eligibility.
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Experience: 3 years of network operations experience.
- Certification: DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 CompTIA A+. Must obtain CompTIA Security+ with six (6) months of employment.
- Required Skills: Demonstrated knowledge of network monitoring tools.
- Work schedule: 10-hour rotational shift work. Rotations are quarterly between day and mid shifts and monthly between weekday and weekend shifts.
- Telecommuting: Not Allowed.
- CompTIA Security+.
- Knowledge of AF DCGS and AF ISR operations is desired.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Software/Systems Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.