Network Systems Manager
1 Innovation Way, Ste B Woodland Park, CO 80863 US
- Manage all IT Network System related needs, initiatives and operations
- Manage and monitor IT projects and activities related to the IT Network Systems department in a timely manner and provide periodic progress reports to the Director of IT Operations
- Meet regularly with senior IT staff, departments and Network Systems staff to define, develop and review goals, initiatives and challenges regarding the Network Systems department
- Responsible for managing the Network Systems department staff; including hiring, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline and development of staff
- Responsible for defining, reviewing and maintaining technology budget, purchases, inventory and hardware/software replacement cycles in relation to the Network Systems department
- Review and maintain data protection and emergency recovery plans
- Manage the development and documentation of Network Systems policies, procedures, workflows (SLAs) and standardizations
- Proactively reach out in order to understand and help facilitate all global IT needs and initiatives
- Other tasks as needed
- 5+ years combined experience in technical support, Network/Systems administration, backups, data protection, emergency recovery, telephony VOIP systems, Exchange, Office 365, and Project Management
- 5+ years of managing, developing, administering and supporting a Windows domain server environment across multiple sites
- Managing corporate wide projects from conception to completion
- Developing IT job descriptions and hiring/managing Network Systems staff for different skill levels
- Experience managing IT budget/purchases
- Experience managing 3 or more staff
- Strong understanding of network topologies, DNS, DHCP, Subnets, IIS, SQL, Windows/Print/File/Applications servers, Office 365, Windows and MAC operating systems, server/computer hardware, Active Directory, group policies, data protection, disaster recovery plans, backups, VOIP and Cloud services
- Strong background in VMWare, VMWare Horizon, Cisco ESXi, vSphere. Cisco Collab experience a plus
- Knowledge in Dell servers, laptops, desktops, and APC power and distribution systems
- IT Department structure and planning experience within a multi-site international organization as it relates to defining and providing organizational solutions, staff and support infrastructure to meet the technology requirements defined by department types, sizes and job roles
- Managing daily operations including analyzing workflow, developing standards and procedures, ensuring projects are progressing, creating budgets, negotiating contracts, and prioritizing deadlines with an emphasis on aligning with ministry objectives
- Ability to write technical job descriptions and interview applicants for different roles within the Network Systems Department
- Outstanding Project Management, documentation, follow-through, problem solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and communication skills; both written and verbal
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog