8775 Baypine Road Jacksonville, FL 32256 US
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondences, maintaining filing systems, and ordering supplies. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing tasks and working with little supervision.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Able and willing to follow company policy/process and procedure.
- High standards for accuracy and quality in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with managers, co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to multi-task and work productively in a busy, dynamic, and fast paced team environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team-oriented problem solver who takes ownership of work performed.
- High school diploma.
- Two years of related office administration work experience or above.
- Experience in QuickBooks is a plus
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office (proficient with Outlook, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint)
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday
- On-site work: This role requires on-site presence; no remote/hybrid work.
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to 32256
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog