Omni Pay Business Analyst - REMOTE
- Charlotte, NC 28202
OMNI PAY Business Analyst - REMOTE
The Lead Omni Pay Senior Business Analyst is responsible for defining (and/or redefining) business needs for Omni Pay, new and/or enhanced products, services and optimized business processes. The Lead Senior Business Analyst is an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle and will be required to work closely with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented and met. The Business Analyst must work to understand the client’ s business, processes, and goals to offer accurate, valuable analysis and recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have Retirement Services experience with an Omni Pay background. Candidate should also have experience in payment options and tax processing. Experience with payment processing, 401k distributions and IRS/State withholding distributions would be of value.
• 5+ years of combined experience working with Omni Pay, business analyst, technical analyst, QA, or Business Analyst role. Omni Plus knowledge provides additional benefits.
• 2+ years of leading a team of 2+ members
• Bachelor’ s degree in a business- or IT-related discipline
• Candidates without a Bachelor’ s degree will be considered if they possess an additional 4 years of directly related work experience, as described above, within the financial services and defined contribution/defined benefits industries Other Considerations
• Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and learn new processes and technologies quickly
• Previous experience in the Financial Services Industry, specifically as related to defined contribution and define benefits administration
• Work remote location, may require up to 25% travel
• Ability to mentor Junior Business Analysts