One MedImmune Way Gaithersburg, MD 20878
In this role, you will provide critical support to recruitment partners, hiring managers and candidates through:
• Accurate collection of information and proper use of the systems that will be deployed throughout HR to support the recruitment processes. (I-9 verification, document collection, etc for new hires).
• Support HR, recruitment partners and line managers with the hiring processes and activities where required, including compilation of interview guides and other relevant information.
• Bachelor' s degree
• 5+ years of experience in an HR/Recruiting environment or related field.
• Previous experience delivering new hire orientation
• A strong track record of recruitment services delivery as a HR/Recruitment administrator, practitioner, specialist or generalist. Knowledge of policies, process and procedures pertaining to recruitment.
• Strong administrative/organization skills, with proficiency with Microsoft Office and other business tools and software, e.g. HR Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems (for example: Workday)
• Well developed people skills and ability to engage, communicate and work across local and regional Recruitment and HR teams, major stakeholders and other internal clients.
• Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.