Operations Planning Analysis (TS/SCI)
Lackland AFB San Antonio, TX
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Cyber Operations Planning Analyst with hands on experience in cyberspace exercises and/or cyberspace range experience, operational processes, exercise support, and Wing readiness exercises.
Clearance Level: Active TS/SCI clearance is required
What you will work on:
- Provide key strategy-to-task input in operational planning processes, and deliberate and crisis action planning and exercises support to Wing readiness exercises, AF exercises and Joint exercises.
- Conduct weekly and quarterly 24AF Exercise Coordination Team meetings to identify and prioritize exercises support.
- Identify training gaps with multiple organizations to better accommodate units’ training needs.
- Coordinate and make recommendations to the Wing leadership command team on training gaps and proposal development to prepare for varying adversaries.
- Integrate weapons and tactics test and evaluation processes of future technologies into exercise planning.
- Review higher headquarters operational policies, network standard operating procedures (SOP), directives, and Rules of Engagement (ROE) for 688 CW units.
- Minimum of two (2) years cyberspace exercises and/or cyberspace range experience.
- Additionally, one or more of the following:
- BS Information Technology (IT)-related degree
- IAT Level II certification (DoDD 8140)
- Five years’ experience in Cyber Security/Network Operations
- Prior certification on a DoD cyber weapon system within the last five years
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required