Oracle Database Administrator
3511 NW 91st Ave Doral, FL 33172
- Assist with design, development and implementation of database architecture and database solutions.
- Perform analysis and end-to-end execution from roadmap to implementation of database consolidations, migrations, conversions and upgrades.
- Drive design, build and management of large, complex Oracle databases running on Oracle 11g/12c/19c environments on UNIX platform.
- Lead analysis of business and application requirements to translate into new or modified database or data capabilities
- Educate and influence stakeholders to promote an understanding of the environments, increase simplification, risk management, and promote reuse and innovation.
- Proficient in Data Modeling
- Create users and assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need
- Work to reduce complexity and cost in database environments through analysis and implementation of database consolidation and rationalization.
- Collaborate and participate in application release planning and implementation.
- Work closely with business and architecture teams to properly engineer effective database solutions that ensure reliability, quality, and scalability.
- Resolve complex incidents (e.g. security, performance tuning)
- Assist with the evaluation and implementation of new product features to tailor solutions for database requirements
- Integrate process improvements
- 10+ years experience as Oracle DBA, AIX administration. Performed proficient in Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c/19c Software Installations, Migrations, Database Capacity Planning, Automated Backup Implementation, Tuning Oracle 19c/12c/11g/10g/9i on Unix platform.
- Steered good experience in Shell scripting.
- Experience in Oracle database upgrade from Oracle 12c to 19c.
- Experience in migration of Oracle 11g to 12c multitenant and decommission of legacy databases.
- Experience generating High Top SQL resource consumption metrics such as Explain Plan, AWR, ADDM, ASH, Trace files etc.
- Experience interpreting and analyzing the metrics and providing solutions.