Paralegal / Legal Assistant
225 S. Swoope Avenue, Suite 208 Matland, FL 32751
Maitland law firm is seeking qualified applicants for an experienced, contract Paralegal position. Ideal candidates will have experience in a law firm setting handling all aspects of commercial real estate sales, acquisitions, and HOA matters.
- Ideal candidate will have a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university and a paralegal certificate from an ABA approved paralegal program; however, work experience may be substituted for education;
- Highly developed organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Familiarity with using computers for organizing and maintaining documents;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to document, summarize and present information to attorneys; and
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, including ability to train and oversee the work of others