411 Fayetteville Street Raleigh, NC 27601
- Paralegal support for regulatory proceedings before the NC and SC utility commissions.
- Position will focus on large discovery production.
- Experience handling mass litigation discovery responses is preferred.
- Draft, edit and file legal documents, such as testimony, discovery, cover letters and other regulatory-related documents, using Word or other Microsoft products, in an accurate, complete, and timely manner;
- Oversee, review, proofread, cite and quality check regulatory discovery and exhibits before filing with the NC/SC Utility Commission;
- Assist lead paralegal, in-house attorneys, outside counsel or consultants supporting regulatory matters, as needed;
- Develop and maintain SharePoint, including SharePoint Workflows, and SFTP sites or other electronic media, as needed;
- Interact with external attorneys, administrative agencies, members of management, in-house attorneys, clients, and other team members in a respectful and professional manner.
- Paralegal Degree/Certificate or Bachelors Degree