6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, FL 32887
This position, located in the Payroll Accounting Department, processes weekly/biweekly payroll for assigned pay groups using ADP, Oracle, People Soft (SIM), and Kronos systems. Responsible for researching and resolving issues submitted to the Payroll Help Desk ensuring that all requested adjustments are entered into Kronos time keeping system or ADP. Process manual checks requested via share point site and ensure checks are issued. Special projects as assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research and resolve inquiries sent to the payroll help desk.
- Process manual checks requested via share point site and ensure checks are issued.
- Processes weekly/bi-weekly payroll for assigned pay group.
- Complete ADP balance sheet entry/reconciliations to ensure the accuracy of payroll data.
- Perform weekly/biweekly audits to identify timekeeping errors or entries that are out of compliance with company policy.
- 2-3 years of payroll experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Oracle HR, ADP, and Kronos is a plus.
- High School Diploma and Associate’ s degree/technical training or 2-3 years equivalent experience preferred
- Must be flexible to cover 8: 00a-5: 30p (so will be either 8a, 8: 30a, or 9a start time, depending on the day/team)
- Will be 8 hrs/day Monday-Friday, extremely limited OT, if any at all (should not count on any OT)
- Must be flexible for Holiday (The only Holiday in next 90-days would be Labor Day and this position will be working that Monday, 09/02)
- No planned weekend coverage, unless unexpected emergency (ie hurricane) – so should be flexible, but not likely
- Detail oriented with strong follow up skills
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be a strong team player who can interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills
- Current understanding of time and attendance systems