702 N. Franklin St. Tampa, FL 33602
- Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures, answers basic questions from employees on payroll related matters. Works closely and assists in testing of cyclical system upgrades and business requirement needs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and review transactions needed to properly and timely process payroll for various pay groups and companies. Maintain daily support activities for payroll including maintaining accurate employee information.
- Provide specialized support for payroll related operations including assistance to other employees throughout the company.
- Analyze and review adjustments needed for proper payment and labor distribution including computing, preparing and auditing data for accurate journal entries.
- Monitor and maintain time and pay records to ensure complete and accurate information is maintained.
- Assist with, and may perform, special processing to include: Monthly and biweekly payments of employee deductions to appropriate third parties, preparing special reports as necessary, and perform ongoing reconciliation’ s for checks and general ledger and make corrections if required.
- Assists in testing and implementation of system upgrades and business requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’ s Degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience related to the Duties & Responsibilities of this position is required. Related experience consists of: payroll, accounting, bookkeeping, accounts payable, taxes, or advanced administrative duties.
- Preferred: Minimum of 1-2 year of Payroll Processing or SAP Time entry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Application Products (Word, Excel). Must be able to meet deadlines, possess initiative and have the ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment, handling many tasks at once under minimal supervision.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of SAP time entry and payroll related concepts.