PeopleSoft Financials Test Analyst
Midtown Washington, DC 20036
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Sr. PeopleSoft Financials Test Analyst to act as key participants in application analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, and test script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting.
What will help you succeed:
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft Financials testing including Asset Management, A/R and BI
- Proficiency in Quality Center and ClearQuest
- Strong PS Query Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel and MS Access
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences and business concepts to technical stakeholders
What you will work on:
- Upgrading PeopleSoft Financials to PS 9.2.
- Analyzing financial data. UAT testing of financials modules including by not limited to AM, A/R and BI.
- Prepare, support and present user training, documentation, and rollout to end user community
- A Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems.