Procurement Sourcing Specialist
526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202
- Develops sourcing strategies along with key customers for complex high value equipment or services.
- Participates in cross functional teams to implement sourcing strategies, negotiates with middle, but primarily, upper level management of suppliers and manufacturers.
- Develops requests for quotations and proposals, analyzes supplier responses and negotiates and awards contracts and agreements.
- Performs purchase order and agreement maintenance including invoice mismatches, prices changes, etc.
- Maintains effective interfaces with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Manages post award supplier activities, settlements, claims or disputes.
- Maintains knowledge of commodities, sources of supply, diversity opportunities and market conditions that may impact future procurement.