601 E. Rollins St. Orlando, FL 32803
The Procurement Inventory Specialist maintains appropriate inventory levels, placing orders for stock and non-stock items to ensure the smooth operations for Engineering and Clinical Engineering departments. Follows procurement guidelines to meet compliance requirements. Works closely with suppliers on outstanding purchase orders and communicates the status to buyers and customers. Gathers necessary information to enter into the ERP system, including item description, vendor part/item number, vendor information and price. Documents parts used by technician on repair work orders for regulatory compliance and financial analysis purposes. Completes special projects with a sense of urgency, paying attention to details and customer expectations. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written communication
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Ability to navigate computerized data systems online i.e. Material Management Systems, Archibus Work Order System, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• General knowledge of maintenance supplies for Engineering and Biomed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 2 years’ customer service experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Experience in healthcare industry
• Experience in purchasing, materials management, or related field
• Experience with ERP systems
• High School Diploma or GED