Product Owner (Commerce/SAP Hybris)
60 Minorca Avenue Coral Gables, FL 33134
Kavaliro has an immediate opportunity for a Product Manager with Commerce and SAP Hybris platforms experience to join a team of talented, diverse and high-performing professionals.
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts, including ability to quickly learn what applications are being utilized, what new possible outcomes can be achieved through Commerce Platforms, and what the latest technology offers
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements
- A minimum of 2-year experience working as a product owner, business analyst, or similar role
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with Product mindset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Confluence and JIRA
- Experience developing requirements for Commerce platforms
What will help you succeed:
- Experience developing requirements for Hybris (C/4Hana) platform
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with developers, product managers, and stakeholders
- You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology.
- You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language.
- Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´ s & Reporting
- Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
What you will work on:
- Define, organize, maintain, groom/refine/prioritize, and deliver functional and data requirements
- Use business and product requirements to help build out technical specifications
- Help define needs and recommend solutions to build desired functionality
- Coordinate and collaborate with product managers, Engineering team and Developers to ensure requirements are understood and defined so that the delivery team can build against those requirements
- Document and maintain business rules and spec docs
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, and manage a project' s scope, acceptance, and deployment
- Provide support to Change Management teams to understand new features of product
- Contribute to Product training for Business Users
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Certification: BA level 1.
Kavaliro strives for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Agility, Commitment, Assurance, Authenticity and Empowerment. Join us today!