Product Owner/Scrum Master - US Secret Clearance
5775 Campus Parkway Hazelwood, MO 63042 US
- The Product Owner/Scrum Master leads activities to develop, document and maintain architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Leads development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Provides technical leadership for software projects and leads software supplier management activities.
- Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics.
- Plans, executes and documents software research and development projects.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
- Works under minimal direction.
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs)
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Facilitate PI planning events
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Assure the correct individuals on the ART own, mitigate, and communicate issues and risks
- Escalate and track impediments
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System Architects/Engineering
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving and assessing the DevSecOps and Release on Demand competency
- Work with enterprise agile centers of excellence
- Drive relentless improvement
- Foster Communities of Practice and the use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or other technical degree
- 3+ years of experience with Scaled Agile Framework enterprise (SAFe) or Agile in general
- 2+ years of experience acting in agile (SCRUM) leadership roles of Product Owner and/or Scrum Master
- 2+ years of experience in embedded software development
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog