Program Analyst Sr. Advisor
9301 NW 33rd St. Doral, FL 33172 US
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects and highlights areas of improvement.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of modeling and measuring techniques. Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
- Conducts functional testing of various projects or systems.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
- Develops new functionality or updates the existing, to meet client needs.
- Writes and updates project documentation including procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts and project managers.
- May serve as a mentor to less experienced analysts.
- May serve as team or task lead. (Not a people manager)
- Serves as advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
- Generates recommendations in the form of briefings, reports, BRD, SRD and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of experience (depending on years of service will dictate Advisor, Sr Advisor or Expert job titles)
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, techniques, work processes, and applicable regulations in assigned subject-matter area(s); Demonstrated working knowledge in either a Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment. Preferred Skills and Experience
- Professional project, communication, software, or any other government recognized certification(s) in one or more specific technologies requested.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled at taking in large quantities of information and presenting it in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work and communicate well with others in a team environment.
- Able to be diplomatically persuasive or assertive when necessary.
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills including public speaking.
- Experience with medium to large sized contract (50-100 projects running concurrently).
- Works independently under limited supervision.
- Must possess Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog