Programmer Analyst I
951 Martin Luther King Blvd. Kissimmee, FL 34741
- Administrates various applications by maintaining database integrity; testing programs or databases; approving and planning the installation of new patches and modules; training users; and inputting codes to monitor database performance.
- Creates reports by obtaining aggregated data and parameters; working with data regions and tables; reporting parameters; filtering and retrieving data; creating advanced; and comparing tables.
- Works with Report tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) utilizing Microsoft SQL Server; creating spreadsheet applications; removing incorrect data from spreadsheets; and retracting data from database. Strong understanding, writing, maintaining SQL query skills required. Experience with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), and Database backup/restore knowledge is a plus. Create stored procedures for data tuning with SQL.
- Maintaining SharePoint by creating applications; documenting systems scopes, current view, proposed view, application, and general requirements. PowerShell knowledge is a plus.
- Write, analyze and review program, using workflow charts diagrams.
- Additional duties as required.
- Working knowledge of .Net, C#, and Visual Basic.
- On Call duty