Project Coordinator-Optimization Representative
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
- Coordination and project management of internal and external teams to ensure that the website optimization program continues to launch tests at the quality and velocity determined by the business.
- Such responsibilities can include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinating and scheduling of optimization meetings
- Providing post meeting notes and ensuring action items are followed up on in a timely manner
- Updating Confluence and Jira with appropriate project information including up to date creative, current status, etc.
- Assisting with testing timeline creation and adherence to schedule
- Assist with building presentations
- Participate in and support the entire life cycle of the testing concepts, including, but not limited to:
- Idea generation
- Hypothesis review
- Prioritization of test concepts
- Creative review
- Preview all tests and provide business approval
- Monitor tests after launching
- Review & Analyze test results to determine next steps
- Coordinate handoffs between internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication between strategy, creative, dev and qa teams.
- Work with licensed partners, legal and other stakeholders as necessary to ensure that projects through the optimization program follow the proper review, compliance and legal protocols and partner together to resolve any areas of conflict.
- Creative asset gathering, dual job approval monitoring with core optimization team and creative resource team.
- Provide proper notification of upcoming tests as well as test launches to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather full requirements for winning tests across all areas and document in appropriate systems.
- Proactively contributes to continuous process improvements by effectively identifying and addressing issues in a timely manner.
- Create timelines and track progress of multiple optimization initiatives, making sure they are on time and on budget. Additionally, creating presentations, representing the Optimization team at key stakeholder meetings and other project management type tasks as necessary.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, time-management and project management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Comfortable and confident in working in a high volume, frequently changing environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate and explain concepts to a variety of partners including technical, creative, legal and marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or similar project management tools.
- Practical knowledge website testing and optimization is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with a Digital Agency is preferred.
- Ability to make website/mobile UX and business improvement recommendations based on analytics and customer feedback is a plus.