Project Manager(Design Engineer Applications)
Remote Los Angeles, CA 2222 US
- Project Manager for Upgrade of Windchill PLM system/CAD applications.
- Develop detail project plan involving all relevant stakeholders, monitor and track progress.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project.
- Ensure the project deliverables are completed on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measure project performance.
- Report project progress and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management.
- Project Manager who has led medium to large scale projects Accountable for driving execution and delivery of projects from start to finish Holds others and vendors accountable for deliverables Experience with project management tools such as MS Project Risk management, Project scope, schedule, and budget management
- 5+ years of experience as a Project manager Experience leading Windchill and/or CAD (Creo, NX) application upgrades/deployments projects Project Management Professions (PMP) certificate Skills and Experience
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog