Project Manager (Contruction)
1300 Specialty Dr. Atlanta, GA 30033 US
- Think Agile, Act Fast: We don't see problems; we see opportunities for solutions. We work at a brisk, aggressive pace, and you should too.
- Be Versatile: Ready to step out of your comfort zone? Good, because our projects span the nation and each one has its unique set of challenges.
- Scale It: We're not just about building; we're about scaling brands. You'll be a key player in this growth story.
- Travel: Pack your bags! About 30% of the role involves travel, so a love for hitting the road is essential.
- Manage and lead projects from concept to completion
- Engage with stakeholders to define project scope and objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and vendors
- Maintain a keen eye on budgets and timelines
- Communicate project updates with finesse
- Bachelor's Degree in Project Management or related field
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Adept at using software tools such as Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, ClickUp, Slack, and SketchUp
- Stellar communication and problem-solving skills
- PMP Certification is highly desirable
- Industry experience in retail and/or construction
- Know-how in custom element fabrication
- Agile/Scrum certification
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog