Project Manager II - SDLC, Scrum and Reporting
asdf Washington, DC 20006
Kavaliro is looking for a mid-level Project Manager with SDLC, Scrum, mortgage industry and enterprise PMO experience to work with our direct client in mid-town Washington DC. This is an immediate need.
- Assume ownership of all application related activities which includes but not limited to SDLC releases, Scrum ceremonies, status reporting, schedules, operational changes, stakeholder communication & management.
- Maintain JIRA Board end to end and ensure timely update by the teams, manage burn down charts and team velocity. Liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards as per Project Quality Office.
- Prepare project status reports/Metrics by collecting using Jira, analyzing, and summarizing information and present the trends to management.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans in project server.
- Work closely with Dev, Test, Business and Operations team on a daily basis in building consensus for varied situations, scenarios and solutions
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
- PMI/Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Work Experience 6+ Years of progressive IT experience and 5+ years of project management experience
- Prior GSE experience is highly desired
- Knowledge & Hands on experience in JIRA, Microsoft Project, MS Excel, MS Visio, and Microsoft SharePoint is mandatory.
- Experience interfacing with enterprise PMO, procurement, application teams, users, and support teams is mandatory.
- Knowledge from a PM perspective on CICD process (Jenkins), test automation process, Code Quality process will be expected.
- Proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using agile methodology for Web based application (J2EE) development.
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well with senior management
- Working experience as a scrum master is plus