3511 NW 91st Avenue Doral, FL 33172
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited institution
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Professional with 10+ years Project /Engagement Management experience managing enterprise level IT projects and programs, overseeing delivery managed services for Client accounts, building successful strong relationships with Client key stakeholders and growing Client accounts.
- Proficient with the SDLC, Waterfall, Iterative (Scrum), Agile and Hybrid project delivery methodologies.
- Strong expertise building and managing enterprise PMO practices, implementing PMO governance, project portfolio management, yearly project demand planning (Portfolio & PMO), PMO resource planning, forecasting and utilization reporting. PMO financial planning, tracking, reporting on forecast/actuals and managing financial discrepancies.
- Strong experience in vendor/contract management, management of the diverse teams (onshore/offshore).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels including C level executives.
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results throughout the matrix organization, strong relationship building skills