246 Ghilotti Ave. Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Project Manager manages the overall project direction, completion and financial outcome for assigned projects. The Project Manager is responsible for directing and mentoring on-site staff and off site activities. The position requires business management acumen and must demonstrate strong leadership, knowledge of contracts, organizational and time management skills, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties maybe assigned.
- -Manages and maintains company resources, personnel, relationships and clients.
- -Assists in estimating efforts
- -Performs constructionability reviews
- -Prepares subcontracts, purchase orders and oversees procurement process
- -Compiles reports regarding financial performance of the project
- -Reviews and approves Trade Contractor Payment Applications with Superintendent
- -Develops and maintains site logistics plan, in coordination with Superintendent
- -Oversees cost control and change management systems and more...
Job Skills & Abilities Guidelines:
- - Computer Knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products
- -Thorough understanding of Lump Sum, and unit price contracts
- -Strong written and verbal communication skills
- -Good math/accounting skills
- -Strong decision making/problem solving
Education And/Or Experience:
- -Bachelor' s Degree in Civil Engineering, Constructions Management or equivalent education and experience required.
- -5+ years of Underground Project Management
- -Advanced knowledge of construction engineering technology, codes, standards, accounting, etc., plus an in-depth understanding of the interdependence and relationship between other functional units required.
- -Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities vital.
- -Demonstrated ability to manage a team of varied disciplines.