Project Manager with PMO and Logistics/Operations
xxx Pittshburgh, PA 15205
Kavaliro is looking for multiple Logistics Concultants with Project Management experience. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience with management/client-facing consulting roles with large consulting firms working in a large team environment. These positions are located in Pittsburgh, PA. Non-local candidates nationwide are invited to apply. Travel expenses will be fully reimbursed and the project is expected to last 3 years. This is an immediate need!
TRAVEL SCHEDULE (IF NEEDED)
- Fly in Monday morning
- Fly out Thursday evening
- Work from home Friday
Project is for a large implementation of initiatives related to cost reduction for a very large 3rd party logistics firm. Our client' s role is the management of the program management office, initiative leadership, and initiative execution.
- 3-5 years’ experience in client-facing management consulting roles with large consulting firms operating in a large team environment.
- Solid project management, PMO interface, client handling and facilitation skills to lead initiatives in a PMO context.
- Experience with workplan development, chartering, business case development and tracking, issue identification and resolution, upward PMO reporting, client team management and facilitation.
- Candidate must commit to working on the project for at least 9 months.
- Experience with operational cost reduction initiatives.
- Familiar with agile and lean concepts.
- Experience in logistics and/or ground transportation.