2001 Summit Park Dr Orlando, FL 32810
The position is responsible for the execution of user acceptance testing for releases and new projects within Merchant Acquiring. This position ensures the highest level of accuracy in testing and implementing new systems and changes to existing systems in an ever changing environment. The incumbent must have some technical knowledge of the merchant services industry. Responsible for the testing of transactional data and the identification of data discrepancies
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data and data validation
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Specifically Excel for creating test cases, updating test plans, Access, PowerPoint
Individual will be presenting to/working with developers, certification testers
Familiar with financial/credit card transaction terminology
Financial industry experience preferred
High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Bachelor’ s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
Schedule/Shift: Monday – Friday. 8AM – 5PM; If any testing or validation required weekend work may be mandatory. OT expected: 10-15 hours monthly on average.