QA Test Engineer - Integrations
6312 S. Fiddlers Green Circle Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Role: QA Automation Test Engineer
Location: Denver, CO
Experience with testing Data Warehouse/ETL and tools associated with this, such as QuerySurge or similar is required. Will also require extensive SQL query skills and API testing, so experience with SoapUI and ReadyAPI would be desired.
The QA Test Engineer is responsible for software testing design, planning, scripting and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures and diverse technologies. The individual will work closely with developers, project managers and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA life-cycle and methodology.
• Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives within Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Design and create test conditions and scripts (including integration testing with third party applications) to address business and technical use cases
• Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
• Develop and maintain test automation scripts
• Execute and analyze automation test results
• Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Azure DevOps
• Support production deployment of applications and perform “ validation testing” during the off-hours maintenance windows as needed
• BS in Computer Science or BA with equivalent technical competency;
• Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Technical background and an understanding of the finance industry
• Experience testing with relational database applications (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, and SQL Query language);
• Experience with testing Salesforce
• Proven ability with automated testing tools, like Selenium, ReadyAPI, WinRunner, QTP, etc
• Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
• Must demonstrate a keen attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile approaches (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) to software testing