Quality Assurance Analyst ( Clinical Helpdesk )
1340 Ridgewood Avenue Holly Hill, FL 32117 US
Kavaliro has partnered with an organization in Holly Hill, Florida seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a hybrid opportunity.
- Provide application support for software and applications to resolve problems and reported issues
- Logs and manage reported incidents and problems internally per standard operating procedures
- Manages system support tickets with vendors and internal tickets
- Daily monitoring of Information Systems processes to ensure quality and rapid response to issues
- Manages defects through to resolution through regression testing and/or escalates to appropriate team/resource if necessary, to resolve issue
- Responsible for executing test plans for all supported systems
- Perform multiple levels of system testing for all supported systems
- Document new features for new releases and assist with developing training documentation
- Works off hours to support system testing and upgrades as needed
- Associate Degree required; may substitute degree for work experience
- 1+ year of software application configuration and testing preferred
- Experience supporting customer calls required
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Experience executing system testing preferred
- Experience creating training material preferred
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog