Quality Assurance Analyst - Adobe Target
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
As the Adobe Target QA Analyst, you will operate within a Scrum Team and will perform Quality Assurance (QA) of Adobe Target tests and experiences created across the company’ s digital portfolio. The tools that you will use the most will reside within the Adobe Marketing/Experience Cloud, specifically Adobe Target, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM), and Adobe Launch. You will leverage your knowledge and previous experience with A/B testing, multivariate testing, and Conversion Rate Optimization to QA, troubleshoot, or enhance Adobe Target tests and experiences for a wide range of projects managed by Marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Media, Mobile App, IT, Client Engagement, and outside vendors. On an ongoing basis, you will create new or enhance existing QA processes, such as test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test methodologies, based upon business needs and changing environments.
- Create, implement, maintain and enhance test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test methodologies.
- Develop Adobe Target quality test plans and test cases (including UAT, Regression testing, Functional testing)
- Perform functional, regression, integration, smoke, and acceptance tests.
- Oversee final checks and releases into production; validates and signs off on complex test plans.
- Execute manual tests to compare results with requirements, to verify test requirements, to identify defects, and to ensure compliance.
- Identify and analyze defects/test results and areas for test improvement through analysis, experience, and use of metrics.
- Ensure that the project schedule is adhered to and work is completed according to the schedule.
- Work with internal and external business partners to move tests from staging to production environments.
- Recommend design improvements and corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Evaluate testing processes and methods to ensure consistency based upon standards.
- Document requirements and functional specifications for moderate to highly complex automated test plans and protocols for large projects.
- Regularly interact with technical and Line of Business teams across internal groups and external vendors.
- Communicate test results to others (management, QA team, development team, etc.) and provides updates.
- Ensure the integrity of the QA process by promoting standards, advocating the use of best practices, and contributing to Optimization Center of Excellence.
- Seek opportunities to help other team members expand their knowledge and capabilities in digital analytics and targeting.
- Assist in the performance of other special duties and projects as needed in support of organizational goals.
Project Management & Communications
- Create solid, user-digestible testing requirements, monitor progress during development, and provide end user documentation during development and upon release of new tests and experiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group that includes specialists, management, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to communicate in business terms with business leadership, IT terms with IT partners, etc.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and recurring Scrum ceremonies.
- Experience using enterprise-level conversion rate optimization platforms or tools, such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Hotjar, Mixpanel, etc., required.
- Experience using enterprise-level tag management tools, such as Adobe DTM and/or Adobe Launch, strongly preferred.
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting tracking scripts, tracking pixels, data layers, and complex analytics implementations.
- Experience eliciting requirements and providing project documentation.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify appropriate approaches based on the client request or business need.
- Ability to think " big picture" and operate in a logical manner, break down processes and investigate issues to determine potential solutions.
- Ability to read and understand complex requirements documents, identify gaps, capture one-off use cases, etc.
- Balance multiple, competing priorities effectively, track documentation and deliverables in an organized manner.
- Deliver customer requests on time and deliver high quality solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in conveying technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- 3+ years of experience with conversion rate optimization platforms and tools, preferably in support of marketing and sales functions in the entertainment, hospitality, travel, or theme park industry.
- 3+ years eliciting and documenting requirements and end user documentation during a Website or Mobile App project.
- Background in several aspects of digital marketing, with an emphasis on the integration and use of digital analytic and cloud reporting tools.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum).
- Working knowledge of Project Tracking Systems (Rally, JIRA).
- Experience/Knowledge in the following areas preferred/beneficial
- Adobe Marketing / Experience Cloud
- Google Marketing Platform
- Digital advertising/marketing agency experience
- Travel & Resort, Entertainment, and / or Theme Park industry experience