Quality Assurance Analyst-Service Validation
3511 NW 91st Ave Miami, FL 33172
The purpose of the role is to assure the quality and validate all functionality of the services deployed in any new environments. This position will work with the Senior QA Engineer to assure a stable environment post deployment. They will document the details of the test results in Confluence and assist with automating the systems validation to ensure ease of future deployments.
S/he is responsible for the testing and assuring the quality of the end-to-end functionality of the deployments in new environments. These cover micro-services, containerized and non-containerized services, middle-ware and databases. Also needs to ensure the current monitoring tools are reporting the correct metrics in the new deployments.
- Overall IT experience of 7+ years is essential
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in testing all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data).
- 5+ years of progressive QA experience.
- Considerable experience end-to-end system testing of cloud software deployments and leading other junior QA engineers.
- Expertise testing micro-services packaged in Docker containers and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, Mesos, or Swarm.
- Experience using application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools to aid QA.
- Proven knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system
- Familiar with the DevOps concepts and aspects as it pertains to QA activities.