Qualys - API/Reporting Consultant
Houston, TX 77002
Title: Sr. Information Security Consultant – Qualys
Location: Houston, TX
Kavaliro is seeking a Sr. Security consultant whom is proficient in Qualys reporting and evaluating API integrations to review an esteemed partners information security landscape
- Design effective, meaningful operational vulnerability and patch reports for remediation
- Design meaningful, insightful management metrics
- Provide subject matter expertise to the client’ s data analytics teams regarding the Qualys object model and the appropriate API calls to use for external reporting
- 3 plus years’ experience with Qualys Vulnerability Management
- 2 plus years’ experience with the Qualys API
- Qualys Operational and Management Reporting experience
- Consultative cybersecurity experience.
- Demonstrated ability to write business and technical reports and to participate in presentations.
- Experience in capturing business requirements and converting business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Experience writing user stories for the Agile Data & Analytics teams
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Ability to be self-motivated and demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong initiative & analytical skills
- Works well under pressure, can meet tight deadlines, and is committed to working when required to complete projects
- Familiarity with leading security industry standards (NIST 800 series, ISO, and HITRUST.)
- 5 - 7 years of consulting experience in support of systems development, technical administration or design