Records Management Clerk (Project Manager)
Mid-Town Washington, DC 20005
Kavaliro is looking for a Project Manager/Clerk to work in Records Management with our direct client in Washington, DC. This a backfill position with a duration of 3 months plus. This is an immediate need! The client is seeking a non-IT PM/Clerk to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in support of the Records Management Program.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities related to Records Management, Offsite Storage and related functions.
- Activities include: management of schedules, agendas, action items, accounting/budget, etc.
- Candidate may lead ongoing project meetings and manage deliverables.
- Monitor and respond to mailbox, phone, and other inquiries.
- Maintain team project plans and status reporting.
- Other duties, as assigned, in support of Records Management Program.
- 1-3 years of experience required.
- Verbal, inter-personal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in project management.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor' s degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- Records management
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project
- Accounting and budget experience