Records Management Professional with Compliance and Audit expertise
mid-town Washington, DC 20005
Kavaliro is looking for a Records Management professional with strong Compliance and Audit experience. Accounting and/or Records Management certifications are required. This position is with our direct client located in mid-town Washington, DC and is an immediate need.
Seeking a non-IT Project Manager type to conduct compliance reviews and analyses and report findings to responsible corporate management in Records Management. Prepare test plans and work papers. Plan, direct, or coordinate activities necessary for compliance reviews and other business processes in the Records Management domain.
- Act as internal consultant for the compliance/ethics staff and for cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with regulations and policies.
- Present insights and learning. Advise management of significant findings.
- Knowledge of compliance and/or audit methodologies, principles, and best practices.
- Records Management experience
- 4+ years of compliance, public accounting, or internal audit experience
- CPA, CIA, IGP, CIPP or similar certification required
- MS Office Suite and SharePoint
- BA or BS degree in accounting, finance, business, or other related discipline required
- Looking for Project Manager, Strong in Compliance review, audit and a background based on CPA