- Frederick, MD 21701
• Execute the strategy to build a rich external talent pipeline directly linked to key roles/critical skills. Ensuring successful conversion of talent pipeline prospects into active candidates and then hires.
• Working closely with key stakeholders (HR Lead, business managers) and internal partners (i.e. Global Talent Acquisition Lead, Talent Management, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Partners) to understand the key roles, critical skills and the current population in order to assess risk areas where the talent pipeline would need expanding to meet future global (1-3 year horizon) talent requirements.
• Ensuring engaged talent is shared and visible across all relevant business units and geographies, and that senior-level prospects are reviewed at the Senior Executive Team level.
• Building knowledge and providing insight into external talent presence (i.e. talent heat maps) to determine best approach to engage talent and steer workforce planning.
• Build extensive internal and external networks through multiple channels, including attending relevant global external meetings/conferences to meet and assess talent.
-Experience supporting Pharma Operations/Manufacturing areas.
-Significant experience as an internal executive recruiter/talent scout or head-hunter/senior researcher/consultant
-Proven experience and talent network within professional services
-Excellent business acumen with outstanding communication and influencing skills
-Strong business acumen; proactive work ethic; strong communication skills
-Able to manage candidate relationships in a professional manner and with confidence.
-Delivery of Senior search; ability to demonstrate a steady and strong recruitment ethic
-Head-hunter capability with focus on candidate relationships
-Senior stakeholder credibility and influence
- BS Degree a plus