601 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL 32204
Recruiter - 6+ month contract
• Perform full-cycle recruiting for company’ s positions by conducting in-depth requisition launch meetings, advertising, recruiting, screening and interviewing, to ensure only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
• Guide hiring managers through the screening, interview and selection, and offer stages.
• Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinating interview schedules, summarizing feedback, make hiring recommendations and managing the offer process.
• Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within PeopleFluent/Workday.
• Maintain a focus on the marketplace and communicate market intelligence as appropriate by attending career fairs/events and hosting open houses on site.
What You Bring
• Bachelor' s Degree OR equivalent combination of education and Campus recruiting experience
• Skill in direct, internet and networking sourcing and in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events
• Skill in the use of Microsoft Office, recruiting and HRIS software (PeopleFluent and Workday experience desired)