925 4th Avenue Seattle, WA 98104
- Aid Release Management organization with day to day activities related to the Mobile application release process.
- Host daily status meetings.
- Communicate Risks/Issues and work with appropriate stakeholders to mitigate.
- Partners with project and program teams, supporting team leaders through the initiation, implementation and close out processes of the change/release process used to deliver multiple parallel efforts.
- Manage critical situations across teams to ensure the overall success of the program/project portfolio.
- Manage releases through all phases of the release lifecycle to ensure the release will achieve the stated objectives and are thoroughly vetted for any negative impacts to Production pre-deployment.
- Develop and communicate release plans to ensure stakeholders are engaged and expectations are effectively established and managed
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3-5 required experience. Candidate must have JIRA experience.
- Comfortable with professional conflict – help facilitate decisions with the team. Comfortable communicating with peers and leaders.
- Worker must be able to take direction, as well as able to work independently. Expert experience with Microsoft Office.
- 5 years of experience in a related role.
- Mobile app release management experience is highly preferred.