Remedy Queue Manager (Secret Clearance)
Fort Belvoir, VA Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Remedy Queue Manager with an Active Secret Clearance to monitor the ticket queues and ensure that service requests are accurately categorized and routed to the correct support group.
- The Remedy Manager identifies tickets at risk of breaching performance metrics and initiate timely escalation procedures.
- Evaluate the available summary performance data to provide improvement suggestions based on defined metrics.
- May initiate investigations and escalations as needed. They work directly with customers to fill gaps and alleviate delays in response times. The Remedy Queue Manager generates reports.
- Evaluates negative ratings and suggests process improvements.
- Provide occasional ticket entry as needed for escalation to Tier III teams if the customer cannot do so in order to provide data integrity and to improve the overall Remedy experience.
- Interface with customers to provide an improved customer experience in support of the Army' s initiative for 100% Remedy adoption. This interaction is directly tied to the Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Monitors performance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure incidents and service requests are resolved in accordance with defined SLA targets.
- Monitors queues and reallocating tickets to meet response time deadlines, to include VIP ticket response.
- Coordinate tickets that cross organizational boundaries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assigns tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/Other Teams.
- Assigns tickets to technicians at dedicated sites.
- Ensures associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once incident is resolved.
- Coordinates resources with teams across disciplines to ensure SLA targets are met.
- Assists with presentations at agency meetings and conference concerning new IT support procedures, equipment, methods and approaches. Leads other team members to identify and eliminate chronic customer relations problems and shares " lessons learned " with other IT specialists within and outside the organization.
- Keeps team members apprised of new developments in customer relations.
- Leads the formulation and implementation of innovative techniques for achieving and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in conjunction with organizational effectiveness.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience providing, subject matter expertise within Remedy ticketing systems (Desired).
- High-school diploma or educational equivalent required.
- Diploma from a technical or vocational school or have acquired equivalent military/DoD training.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Systems, or other related scientific or technical discipline is preferred.
- Work experience or industry certifications demonstrating technical proficiency may be substituted for education requirements.