Remote Migration Project Manager (Infrastructure/Data Center))
601 Riverside Avenue Atlanta, GA 30303
Data Center Project Manager - 100% REMOTE
This position is to join the Data Center Programs area as a Sr. Project Manager focusing on application migrations supporting Data Center Closures Program. This role requires significant Data Center migration experience from an application migration perspective and should be well-versed in acting as a hands-on PM supporting the major types of server migrations (seed-and-swing, clone-and-swing and forklift).
Projects may be focused on:
• Data center technology & infrastructure
• Data center migration and consolidation
• The development of new or upgraded products and services
• Internal information system-specific projects that may involve the development or enhancement of internal applications, technology integration, and/or infrastructure environment build-out
• Delivery by service teams for outsourced solutions to external clients
• Delivery of new or enhanced products and/or services to improve customer
• 5-10 + years of related experience required.
• Application re-platforming experience
• Infrastructure PM Experience
• Finance or Banking industry experience preferred
• Datacenter migration and consolidation experience
Bachelor’ s degree from a four year college or university in a related field or combination of work experience.
PMP is a plus