1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
- Produces and validates ongoing reports generated from Tableau report templates on a regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Modifies existing ongoing report templates and dashboards built in the Tableau reporting platform.
- Collaborates with colleagues to create new ongoing report templates, dashboards, and other visualizations from collected survey data in the Tableau reporting platform (or other tools).
- Maintains familiarity on all systems and processes utilized by the CI Systems team.
- Contributes to the team with other duties as needed.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with the Tableau reporting platform.
- Solid understanding and experience creating database-driven report templates and dashboards, as well as modifying existing report templates and dashboards.
- Willingness to produce and validate reports on a regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis containing primary research, ultimately utilized by leaders at all levels
- Desire to take proactive ownership of the accuracy and timeliness of reported data.
- Desire to work with colleagues to design the most effective data visualizations in reports and dashboards that identify trends and unlock key insights.
- Technical and quantitative reasoning skills with a desire to understand survey questionnaires, research methodologies, and the purpose of the research.
- Highly collaborative team player who is focused, self-motivated, detail oriented, accurate, and flexible – able to quickly adapt to changing priorities and tight timelines.
- Familiarity with databases and Structured Query Language (SQL) will help in this position.
- Understanding of statistical concepts such as significance testing, weighting, ZTest, etc. will help in this position.
- Familiarity with survey data variable types and nuances will help in this position.
- Familiarity with Qualtrics survey software platform will help in this position.
- Familiarity with SPSS or similar analytical software will help in this position.
- Familiarity with Alteryx data transformation software will help in this position.
- Bachelor’ s degree is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in report and dashboard creation and maintenance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.