Representative, GMP Workfront
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819 US
- Based on a combination of Stakeholder requirements and under the supervision/direction of the Senior Technology Architect - Workfront, interviews with stakeholders and affected team members, and application of standards for consistency and scalability; design, present, and then implement Workfront solutions to meet business objectives.
- Assists in continuous improvement activities to help identify efficiencies and, under the guidance of the Senior Technology Architect - Workfront, provides retrofit support to the previously delivered functionality.
- Maintains a focused awareness of the stakeholders by Supporting users in 1-to-1 and 1-to-many situations to fix Tier 1 issues, to provide functional workarounds where necessary and possible, and to escalate to Tier 2 (Senior Representative – Workfront or higher) as needed to allow for strong business continuity.
- Serves as Backup technical support for Workfront. Search for resolution to basic troubleshooting questions and escalate as appropriate.
- Liaises with the Global Marketing Platform Manager - MediaValet to coordinate interface between the two primary Global Marketing Platform applications.
- Assists the Global Marketing Platform Manager - Workfront as needed with UPR IT and other Comcast technical teams/projects.
- Responsible for continuously learning about new functions and features of the Workfront platform and other Marketing-related technology platforms via online postings, training videos, workshops and user forums.
- Participates in trainings, SOP reviews, Office Hour sessions and leadership meetings as needed to provide input related to Workfront.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities (KSAs) required:
- An aptitude for fundamental communication skills and a demonstrated “team player” attitude to support the ensuring of team cohesiveness and consistency in product deliverables of all types
- An aptitude for negotiation, analysis, problem-solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Demonstrated basic understanding of business process in general
- Effective communication skills with an aptitude and willingness to learn and to adapt communication approaches to audiences at all levels of the organization, translating for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven basic computer/digital knowledge aptitude and willingness to advance this aptitude
- Ability to interact with customers, as directed, in a sensitive and diplomatic manner, maintaining positive relationships while gathering basic and intermediate requirements related to the customer needs and project work
- Solid analytical skills
- Solid attention to detail with a logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent fundamental written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn to multi-task and work on increasing numbers of related projects at one time
- Ability to coordinate with users experiencing platform issues and to address basic help tickets, always within the SLAs of the Global Marketing Platform Team
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, but better-than-basic knowledge of using word processing software and mail software in general
Consistent attendance is a job requirement
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog