1605 Alton Rd. Birmingham, AL 35210
Resolutions Analyst – Accounting & Finance
Kavaliro is seeking driven professionals to take on a role with a valued customer local to the greater Birmingham region.
The Resolution Analyst is responsible for driving resolution to billing discrepancies preventing customer payment primarily working in third party portals such as Ariba, Taulia, Coupa, and Tungsten. The Resolution Analyst is expected to work with internal and external customers to understand customer billing and payment requirements and communicate findings to affected stakeholders. The Resolution Analyst will serve as the liaison between multiple departments and work directly with external customers.
- Work within third party payment portals to ensure all invoices have been submitted to external customers both accurately and timely, meeting all customer requirements
- Provide appropriate documentation such as proofs of delivery to internal and external customers to support invoice validity
- Identify root causes of billing and payment issues and communicate those findings to branches, customers, and management
- Serve as a central point of contact for large, national customers’ Accounts Payable departments
- Provide reporting to both internal and external customers
- Maintain accurate and consistent records of billing and payment issues and their resolution
- Work closely with other departments, branches, and customers to ensure invoices reach the customer
- Resolve non-routine variances and payment issues with customer accounts in a timely manner
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve current processes
- Utilize best in class practices to ensure complete customer satisfaction
Requires a high school diploma or GED with three (3) years of A/R, Procurement, Order Processing, or business experience or an equivalent combination.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to build Pivot Tables and utilize formulas such as VLOOKUP, IF, MID, INDEX/MATCH, etc.
- Experience with customer purchasing portals such as Ariba, Taulia, Coupa, and Tungsten preferred
- Experience in PeopleSoft preferred
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels of employees and customers
- Professional, self-motivated employee with excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects
- Knowledge of business purchasing cycle
Please refrain from applying unless legally authorized to work in the US / Corp-to-Corp Unavailable / Sponsorship Unavailable