Resource Planning Lead
1901 Chouteau Ave Saint Louis, MO 63101
- Leading company through the development of a resource planning approach
- Develop a complete resource supply set of data by working with and through others and need to help find a way to maintain it going forward
- Work with a team to develop a resource planning tool to tie together resource demand from project schedules and resource supply from SharePoint
- Work with (and lead) project schedulers and project managers to ensure that they are appropriately loading their project schedules with the correct resources
- Work with project managers, supervisors, directors and other project stakeholders to ensure that all project resources required are identified and appropriately accounted for in our supply and demand tools
- Provide routine reports to project managers, supervisors, directors, and even executive leaders within company.
Certifications / Education / Experience:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university required.
- Resource Planning Certification strongly preferred.
- Experience (preferably in an IT area) with resource planning/forecasting and management using both shared and dedicated resources supporting projects and on-going operations needs required.
- Must be a self-starter and able to gain people' s trust quickly
- Must have a sense of urgency with assignments to ensure that progress is being made
- Must be able to work with a diverse team to solve problems.